Denim is always a good idea, whether it’s spring, summer, autumn or winter. There are no limits to your creativity. Styling denim always looks good… Surely a reason for this spring trend: denim, denim, denim!
I picked out my favorite top 5 denim spring trends for you!
1. Lace-up jeans: Totally an eye-catcher! Plus? High-wasted! Super comfortable, trendy and perfect for warmer temperatures. Discover your little naughty side. The lace detailing will make this jeans to your favorite ones this year.
2. Frayed and cut-off hems: Totally edgy! Create different looks with these uneven cut jeans and show your shoes. They look good with Loafers, Boots, High Heels or simply your favorite sneakers.
3. Denim mini skirt: Totally sexy! Right, the denim mini skirt used to be a fashion taboo. But honestly, who hasn’t missed this skirt? Revive the denim mini skirt and show your legs!
4. Mom Jeans: Totally vintage! Don’t put your mom jeans away, because there are still a huge trend this spring. But why not? They look good, are super comfortable and feel fresh because of their straight and loose cut.
5. Denim Combo: Totally denim! Wear your favorite oversized denim jacket with your favorite pair of high-wasted, ripped jeans.